Seidman Park in Ada provides a wide and well maintained trail system for trail runners and hikers alike, however, this trail system does not allow mountain biking. The park and trails can be accessed from the Conservation Ave parking lot or the Honey Creek Rd parking lot just south of 2 Mile Rd. This nature trail offers a lot of beautiful scenery, wildlife, as well as elevation.
The Main Loop:
- Click here for the official site.
- Click here for the official trail map.
- Click here for driving directions to the Honey Creek Ave parking lot.
- Click here for driving directions to the Conservation Rd parking lot.
The Inside Loop:
- There are porta potties at both entrances that are open year round.
- Those gun shots you hear are from the Kent County Conservation Club gun range; don’t worry it’s safe!
Honey Creek Entrance Full Loop CCW (4.0 miles, ~329ft elevation gain)
This loop begins from the Honey Creek parking lot where you will run the full outer loop counter clockwise (CCW) . From the parking lot you will head past the trail sign onto the grass slightly to the left (north) to enter the trail. For most of the trail you will stay to the left at all forks unless there is a sign with arrows directing you a specific way.
- 0.0 mi: TBD